Chemical Explosions and Exposures

Personal Injury

Waldman Legal Group are currently involved and investigating cases concerning chemical exposures.

(Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma)

In 2015, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) reported that glyphosate is “probably carcinogenic to humans” and may cause such cancers as Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a cancer that original in the lymphatic cells of the immune system.

Glyphosate is an herbicide that is most commonly used, in agriculture, horticulture, and landscaping industries, to eliminate and control weed growth. A person can be exposed to glyphosate very easily by breathing it, ingesting it, and through contact with a person’s skin or eyes. One of the most commonly known products that contains glyphosate as a key ingredient is ROUNDUP, manufactured by MONSANTO COMPANY.

After the potential link between glyphosate and cancers like Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and other illnesses (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Parkinson’s Disease) was reported, several lawsuits have been filed across the country against MONSANTO by severely ill individuals and have been exposed.

The lawyers and the Waldman Legal Group are currently involved and investigating cases concerning individuals have been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and worked in the following industries:

  • Horticulture
  • Farming
  • Landscaping
  • Citrus Farming
  • Gardening
  • Agriculture
  • Grass Farms
  • Fruit Farms

To learn more about our firm’s work in this field, please contact our office at 713-688-4878.

If you or a loved one has been seriously affected after being exposed to glyphosate and is now dealing with the physical, emotional, and psychological toll of having a serious health condition, contact the Waldman Legal Group and our attorneys will provide you the answers to any questions you may have about your potential case.

Call us today at 713-688-4878 for your free accident consultation today.

¡No Se Deje!

Contáctenos Hoy Para Una Consulta Privada y Gratis

    $1.04 Milliones

    Accidente de Trabajo

    $450 Mil

    Accidente de Trabajo

    $367 Mil

    Accidente de Camión

    $260 Mil

    Accidente de Trabajo

    Artículos Relacionados

    • ¿Lesionado en el trabajo? ¡No firme nada!

      Usted se lesionó en el trabajo. Su empleador le dijo que lo ayudarían. Es posible que su empleador incluso le haya prometido que la empresa pagaría sus facturas médicas. Si su empleador le envía papeles para que los firme, ¿qué debe hacer? ¡Deténgase! No firme nada hasta que conozca sus derechos legales. Llame de inmediato […]
    • HELP! A Building Collapsed and I’m Hurt!

      A building collapsed on your job. You are seriously injured. You wonder: Who’s going to pay my medical bills? How will I take care of my family? What do I do next? Call the Waldman Legal Group at 713-688-4878. The attorneys at the Waldman Legal Group have more than 40 years of experience helping injured […]