Injuries, medical bills, missed work, vehicle repairs, pain, frustration, stress – if you’ve been involved in a crash, then you might be dealing with all these problems. A Houston car accident lawyer can help by fighting for compensation for all financial consequences of your crash and the pain and suffering you’ve experienced.
When careless drivers cause us harm, the law is on our side. To make sure you are getting the most from the legal process, you should find an experienced car accident lawyer who knows how to get you the maximum compensation you are owed.
There’s a lot at stake when you’ve been involved in a serious wreck, so don’t wait to call a Houston car accident attorney at the Waldman Legal Group today. Schedule your free consultation by calling 713-688-4878 (713-688-HURT). If we don’t win your case, you owe us nothing.
Why Our Car Accident Lawyers Do What We Do
What motivates our team? Every day, we see what can happen when someone is injured in a car accident, and we know that getting fair compensation is important for our clients. Compensation is the last thing that stands between a crash victim and financial devastation. There’s no reason that you should pay for someone else’s mistakes.
We believe in fairness and using the legal system to help get justice for those injured in vehicle crashes. Insurance companies will take advantage of people who don’t have an experienced attorney representing their interests, but we make sure that never happens to our clients.
Let our team meet with you in person, so we can find out more about your case. Our consultations are free, so you can be sure you don’t owe us a dime if you choose not to move forward with your case. We also accept no fee unless we win your case.
How We Help Our Clients
We make sure you aren’t taken advantage of by insurance companies. We demand maximum compensation for each of our clients, and we fight to make sure they get it. Our team will review all the costs you face, so you can be sure you are being given payment that meets your needs.
Throughout each step of the process, we keep you informed about the progress of your case. We have built our reputation on the service we offer our clients. Our staff is responsive, attentive, and dedicated to each of our clients.
We understand that your case isn’t like anyone else’s. Not only do you face injuries and costs unique to your car accident, you also have other needs that need to be met. Maybe you need to find the right medical care to treat your injuries. Maybe you have family members that are dependent on you. We get to know you, so we can identify the best way to help.
At the Waldman Legal Group, we are problem solvers, and we go beyond simply getting compensation for our clients. We are their allies, and we do everything we can to provide service that meets all your specific needs.
Contact the Waldman Legal Group today by calling 713-688-4878 (713-688-HURT) to get a free case evaluation. When you work with our firm, you can be sure you’ll be treated fairly by insurance companies.
Compensation You Can Expect When You Hire a Car Accident Attorney
Crashes are expensive and painful. You’ve likely encountered many expenses because of your accident. Fortunately, our legal system offers you a path to compensation. Through a personal injury claim, you can demand payment for…
- Medical bills – This includes payment for hospitalization, ambulatory care, surgeries, physical therapy, medications, and any other medical costs you’ve encountered due to your wreck.
- Lost income – Car accidents often mean time missed at work. When you file a claim, you should demand payment for all the income you have lost and will lose because of your injuries.
- Vehicle damage – Repair bills can be incredibly expensive. In some cases, you might need a replacement for your vehicle. We handle all correspondence with insurers to make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to.
- Pain and suffering – Personal injury claims don’t just cover the financial consequences of crashes; they also give injured people the chance to demand payment for physical and emotional pain and suffering. It’s vital that your car accident attorney demand payment for these non-economic damages.
- Any other expenses you face – Your case might involve other damages, so make sure you hire an attorney who is dedicated to uncovering all the expenses you’ve encountered from an auto wreck.
We want to make sure that you are given payment for all the suffering you’ve experienced. Let us review your case to give you a better idea of what you can expect when filing a car accident claim.
The Process of Filing a Car Accident Claim
How your car accident case unfolds will depend on your specific situation. However, we can tell you that, in general, there are a few common steps you might expect in the process.
- Your attorney will gather information. A lawyer will meet with you to learn more about your case. They will review all the expenses you face to determine how much you are owed. They will then investigate the causes of your accident to find out who was at fault.
- Your attorney will demand payment. Once your attorney knows who is responsible for your crash and how much you are entitled to, they will demand payment on your behalf. In many cases, an insurance company is the party responsible for giving you compensation.
- The insurance companies will correspond directly with your lawyer. You don’t need to worry about speaking to another driver’s insurance company. Our team will handle all correspondence with insurance companies, so you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal.
- Negotiations for compensation could result in a trial or a settlement. If the insurance company, other attorneys, and/or the person responsible for your crash are willing to negotiate a settlement, then no trial will be needed. However, we believe that all cases should be prepared to go all the way to trial. This ensures that our clients get maximum compensation in their case.
- If your claim is successful, you will receive compensation for your injuries. If your case results in a settlement or a favorable verdict, you will receive payment in accordance with the terms set forth by the settlement or verdict.
We’d like to help you better understand what to expect in the process. Contact the Waldman Legal Group today, so we can review the details of your crash.
Don’t Speak to Insurance Companies Without First Consulting a Car Accident Lawyer
Understand the difference between your insurance company and another driver’s insurance company. You should report your crash to your insurer as soon as possible. However, you don’t need to accept your insurance company’s offers if they don’t meet your needs.
If you are contacted by another person’s insurance company, you should not speak with them under any circumstance. This is best left to our team. We know that insurance companies make profits by offering people less than they deserve or by denying the validity of their claims entirely.
When a representative of another person’s insurance company reaches out to you, refer them to your attorney and say nothing else. They will try to use your words against you, and you don’t want to give them that opportunity. Let us deal with insurance companies, so you can be sure your claim has the best possible chance of a successful outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Injury Cases
If you want specific answers to pressing questions about your car accident claim, you should speak with an attorney directly, so they can evaluate your case. We also understand that you want to know a few basic things about your potential case. Here are general answers to some of the most commonly asked questions we hear from clients…
How much can I get in a claim?
One car accident claim could result in millions of dollars in compensation, while another results in a few thousand dollars. The costs you face and the extent of your injuries will determine how much you will receive in a claim.
How long do these cases take?
No two cases are the same. These cases can take several months, a few years, or even longer. It’s important to contact a Houston car accident lawyer as soon as you can, so you can be sure you are given compensation as quickly as possible.
Should I expect a settlement or a trial?
If the other side is willing to cooperate and they offer you a fair amount, then the case can be settled and there will be no need for a trial. If they are uncooperative or offer you less than you deserve, your case might proceed to trial. Your attorney will work closely with you to help you decide when to accept an offer and when to push for a trial. Ultimately, this is your decision.
What is the statute of limitations in car accident cases?
In Texas, the statute of limitations is two years from the time you suffered your car crash. ***There are many exceptions, as well as other deadlines that may apply to your specific claim(s). Therefore, you should speak directly to an attorney as soon as possible to understand that exact deadlines.*** However, it is always best to act as soon as possible when you’ve suffered a serious injury. You are likely in need of compensation for the expenses you face, and you don’t want to delay the process any more than necessary.
Waldman Legal Group wants to help you better understand your legal options. Contact our firm today by calling 713-688-4878 (713-688-HURT) to schedule a free consultation. Once we know more about your case, we can provide specific answers to your questions.